Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimarzio Fast Track 1 & 2

Anybody tried these, would it complement my FRED and PAF PRO as a middle
    pup for my Ibanez RG1570? I'm thinking that that Fast track 1 might be better
    as from what i understand the Fast Track 2 is a hot pup like the hot rails, and for a middle pup i want something with a little less output for cleaner sounds!
    Ibanez RG1570 Dimarzio PAF Joe, MoJoe and Fast track1, Aria PE DLX (stock)

Re: Dimarzio Fast Track 1 & 2

Originally posted by Trev
    Anybody tried these, would it complement my FRED and PAF PRO as a middle
    pup for my Ibanez RG1570? I'm thinking that that Fast track 1 might be better
    as from what i understand the Fast Track 2 is a hot pup like the hot rails, and for a middle pup i want something with a little less output for cleaner sounds!
    fast track 1 or the cruisier

Comment

Definately Cruiser. I installed a Fast Track 1 & 2 in my friend's Parts-o-caster tele and it has a hot humbucker sound to the set. Very cool for hard rock, but I don't think either of these pickups makes a good middle pickup in a lower output/classic sounding setup.
      Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjy_26
        Definately Cruiser. I installed a Fast Track 1 & 2 in my friend's Parts-o-caster tele and it has a hot humbucker sound to the set. Very cool for hard rock, but I don't think either of these pickups makes a good middle pickup in a lower output/classic sounding setup.
        yeah the fast track I will be a little hotter than the cruiser and the cruiser is more strat like.
        either do work with the fred/paf pro though

Comment

Working...
        X