SD pickups that come stock in guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD pickups that come stock in guitars

Are SD pickups that come stock in some guitars exactly the same as a set of aftermarket pickups? Specifically, I'm looking at the Schecter Blackjack 006. I know there are "Duncan Designed" pickups that are much cheaper, but that doesn't seem to be the case for this guitar.

Thanks!

Re: SD pickups that come stock in guitars

If they are Duncans and they come stock in guitars, they are the same as the ones you can buy aftermarket. The Duncan Designed are a bit diffrent from the Duncans, as they are designed here in the US, but made in Korea.
    Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody777
      Are SD pickups that come stock in some guitars exactly the same as a set of aftermarket pickups? Specifically, I'm looking at the Schecter Blackjack 006. I know there are "Duncan Designed" pickups that are much cheaper, but that doesn't seem to be the case for this guitar.

Thanks!
      all blackjacks have USA made duncans that are the same as aftermarket pups
      check it out here http://www.seymourduncan.com/website...Research.shtml

Comment

cool! thanks guys!

Comment

I had a Schector C1 (that I sold to get an SG) that had a Distortion in the bridge and a '59 in the neck. That guitar is what got me into Duncans in the first place.
          I never played a Duncan Designed pup before so I couldn't tell you about any differences.

Comment

Working...
          X