Double Cream Set!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Cream Set!!

Anyone up for a couple of Double Cream pups? Would $120.00 be to much to spend for these?

Last edited by Skullkrusher; 03-30-2004, 09:39 PM.

Re: Double Cream Set!!

Those sure are pretty.....kind of reminds me of these:

Double Cream

I haven't checked the prices of a standard nickel covered JB/59' set agains't John's or Lew's prices......but you can get exactly what you want for around the same price. Wierd that only one has a logo....I'd like to have just the 59'.

My set of APH's didn't set me back the BIN price.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H
      Wierd that only one has a logo....
      Every neck pickup I've ever had has been logo-less...
      -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
      I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

you mean like this one?

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

All the sudden I'm gassing for a set of Double Creams!! I don't have anything that they would look very good in at the moment, but who cares. I want them anyway. Aaaahhhhhh.....It never ends.

Comment

I've got a double creme Antiquity bridge kicking around in one of my guitar/amp tool boxes. I've never gotten into the whole Double/zebra thing. But, if you're into it, I'ld go for it. You might be able to do better than $120, but if not, it's still a decent price.
            "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Comment

Working...
            X