Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rio Grande BBQ

Originally posted by presa_tito
    A little off topic, but Megadeth is coming to the commodore ballroom in Vancouver near the end of next month and tickets just went on sale. I already bought 4. You should go if you have the cash. I think they will be sold out fast because it only holds 800 or so.

OMFG!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

Comment

SOS: Thread hijack!!

F*cking Dave Mustaine. I always liked him better than Kirk anyway.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Rig: Gibson SG's > Peterson Strobostomp > Guyatone SV-2 Slow Volume > Voodoo Labs Microvibe > MXR '74 Phase 90 > Barber Tone Press > Barber Tone Pump > Skreddy Pink Flesh > Boss DM-2 > Maxon GE601 Graphic EQ > Reverend Kingsnake
      buggjuice.net
      MySpace: Mac-P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by papersoul
        I hear people say the BBQ can be one dimensional or dull, but I don't see it at all! I find it complex and rich! I think of it as a modernized JB.
        Yes, I absolutely agree. I don't hear one-dimensionality at all. There is a DEFINITE slope off the top end, but the rest of the EQ curve is awesome.

A great pickup.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Rig: Gibson SG's > Peterson Strobostomp > Guyatone SV-2 Slow Volume > Voodoo Labs Microvibe > MXR '74 Phase 90 > Barber Tone Press > Barber Tone Pump > Skreddy Pink Flesh > Boss DM-2 > Maxon GE601 Graphic EQ > Reverend Kingsnake
        buggjuice.net
        MySpace: Mac-P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Hey Mr. Mca-P, I wonder any difference between BBQ and BBQ /w nickel cover
          Thanks

Comment

So are you going to be able to make it to the Megadeth show. The new lead guitarist from Eidolon is supposed to be killer and can nail any one of Marty's solos with relative ease.

Comment

Working...
            X