What do you think about this combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about this combo?

I usually play rock some pop but a lot of blues. I have a Ibanez RG HSH setup with stock pickups. I am chaning them all over to SD and in the neck I am putiing the Jazz Modle, Bridge the Hot Stack , and for some nice round sound a TB4 Trembucker. Let me know what you folks think. I have listned to each and I love the tones but I am still unsure. I will be using them with a Line6 Spider II amp. PS I love all the info and advice here I hope I can get as knowledgable about modding as most of you here.
    Live long, play hard, enjoy life.

Re: What do you think about this combo?

Originally posted by Radeon
    I usually play rock some pop but a lot of blues. I have a Ibanez RG HSH setup with stock pickups. I am chaning them all over to SD and in the neck I am putiing the Jazz Modle, Bridge the Hot Stack , and for some nice round sound a TB4 Trembucker. Let me know what you folks think. I have listned to each and I love the tones but I am still unsure. I will be using them with a Line6 Spider II amp. PS I love all the info and advice here I hope I can get as knowledgable about modding as most of you here.
    that will sound very good in a RG

the JB will be to your advantage since it is a very versilte pup and works great in a basswood RG,the neck jazz is amazing also.
    in the middle i suggest a classic stack or a vintage rails for a more balanced
    set up to go with a JB and jazz

Comment

Working...
    X