Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here and I need some advice...

Hey guys,

Frist hello, secondly I thought this would be the best to come for info and advice. I have a neck thru alder body kramer, I'm thinking of putting a duncan distortion in the bridge,but I have no clue what would compliment that in the neck(which is a humbucker as well.) I have 2 other guitars both esp's. My esp ltd has the screamin demon in the bridge and a air norton in the neck. My other esp the lynch ltd tiger has a screamin demon bridge and a yjm in the neck. I lean more towards more of a progressive metal playing style, looking for something for really smooth pretty runs. Any help would greatly be appreciated! If this post does not make sense I apologize, I have a cold and nyquil is really doing a number on me right now.....

Victor

Re: new here and I need some advice...

I would say a Distortion neck or a Jazz...you could use a 59n too but I think that is gonna be a little too fat for what your playing. A Distortion and a Jazz is a killer combo! Welcome and good luck!

The guy who invented fire
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
    X