Dimarzio Super 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimarzio Super 3

Does any one know the specs for the super 3? Stuff like magnet type, minivolts, DC resistance. They dont show it at the dimarzio website but in the lists its still avaliable? Doesnt make sense but yeh that info and your thoughts on this pickup will be appreciated.

Re: Dimarzio Super 3

The specs are listed here:

Guitar World Australia is the leading music store in Australia. We stock a full range of Acoustic and Electric Guitars. We also have amplifiers, keyboards, violins, trumpets, saxophones and school instruments.

Comment

Stupid Dimarzio took it off their website for some odd reason yet they still sell it. I have this pickup and it completely rocks. It's not unlike a Super Distortion with the differences being it's got more mids and a bit less bass for a tighter less boomier feel. It works fantastic in really bright guitars and guitars that are a little thin sounding.

Comment

+1 for the Super III. I have one that came stock in my Fender HM, and I have 2 others that haven't found a permanent home yet.

Comment

According to the "old" description,it sounds close to the Fast Track 2.
          My fave s/c sized hb,period.
          I'd like to try one,they're still avaliable.
          "Scalloped & Stickered"
          A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Working...
          X