Wich pickup is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich pickup is better?

I donŽt know which pickup is better, SH-5 Duncan Custom™ or SH-10 Full Shred™ for playing Dream Theater and similars???

Re: Wich pickup is better?

Dimarzio is the way to go my friend... Steve's Special/Air Norton. but for SD's you could try a Full Shred/59 combo... or maybe a C5 on the bridge

Comment

Help!!! IŽll buy a new pickup for my guitar next weekend and have no idea which one to buy!!!

Comment

I'd suggest the Custom 5 bridge/59N. Make sure to get the bridge in tremspaced if it's going in a strat or Floyd guitar. That combo will handle clean, midgain, and heavy gain more even across the board than most other Duncan combos IMO.
        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

...How can you guys name any pups, without knowing the type of guitar the pickup will be going into??
          A link to the VERY LIMITED (Ladies) OPETH G-String!! ..Act Now!!!:bigthumb:
          This black g-string underwear has the famous "O" logo that Opeth has been using for some time now. The logo is silk screened onto the g-string and looks very sharp in yellow against the black field. ..These are a one-size-fits-most.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ
            ...How can you guys name any pups, without knowing the type of guitar the pickup will be going into??

Exactly.

Which is why I talk about pickups relative to one another instead of saying, X pickup is simply the best.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys! My guitar is a floyd one.... well I guess IŽll buy the custom 5! Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
              X