banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got my EL DIABLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my EL DIABLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just opened up a box with seymour duncan on it from the ups man and inside was my EL DIABLO the polepiece version in black tremspaced non-logo 14.50k can't wait to set it up in my hamer diablo w/maple neck !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wayne Rock-legend #143 Jazz/JB
    Suhr OD-50
    Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

"Bradshaw" Moded Crybaby, Majik Box Rocket Fuel

Re: got my EL DIABLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never heard of that pickup before. Can't wait to hear some clips!
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

to look at it it looks like a screamin demon allen heads and screw heads it is basicly a 14.5k screamin demon
      Suhr OD-50
      Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

Comment

Originally posted by shred-dog
        to look at it it looks like a screamin demon allen heads and screw heads it is basicly a 14.5k screamin demon
        Well, that sounds great to me! And your gear screams old school metal to me. Is that what you play? Are you in a band?

Comment

speaking of old school metal gear, you got some really 80s-type stuff yourself. 2 lynches, wayne

anyway, ive really wanted to hear the el diablo for a long time, clips & description asap!
          Originally posted by Aceman
          It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

old school metal all the way with some blues and 70's thrown in the mix ! not in a band right now just jam with my buddy's band they are late 20's so they are more modern than myself but it's cool as soon as i get it installed over the weekend and fix my soundcard i'll post some clips speakin of old school going to see mr scary himself (george lynch) in ct on monday night !!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Suhr OD-50
            Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

Comment

old school metal all the way with some blues and 70's thrown in the mix ! not in a band right now just jam with my buddy's band they are late 20's so they are more modern than myself but it's cool as soon as i get it installed over the weekend and fix my soundcard i'll post some clips speakin of old school going to see mr scary himself (george lynch) in ct on monday night !!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Are you going to the show @ the Corner Pocket? My band was offered a slot opening on that show, but it just didn't work out. I'm trying to book a show there this Summer, perhaps opening for Stephen Pearcy ...

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250
                speaking of old school metal gear, you got some really 80s-type stuff yourself. 2 lynches, wayne
                True! I'm a sucker for flashy graphics!!

Comment

yes the corner pocket in orange lynch goes on at 10pm ish ? full set no yngwie and he even gets a sound check !!!!!!!!! good luck with the stephen pearcy gig is it solo or mickey ratt i know jake e lee played on the new mickey ratt disc !!!
                  Suhr OD-50
                  Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

Comment

This sounds like a great pickup. Actually, I hate the Screamin Demon- find it very wimpy IMO. I consider the Custom 5 to be a Screamin Demon w/ balls. I am a sucker for cool graphics too. Look forward to hearing this el Diablo. Is this a custom shop pickup? I haven't heard of it before.
                    MY MUSIC

When the going get's tough I get a machinegun.

Comment

i cant wait to hear clips of it

how long did it take to get the pickup from the custom shop?
                      '05 Gibson SG Standard
                      '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
                      PRS IRW McCarty
                      '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
                      82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

yes it is a custom shop pickup it took 2 or 3 weeks to get it is 14.5k/5.5k peak and a custom5 is 14.4k/5.4k peak it is one of 2 pickups made for scott ian of ANTHRAX this not the21k dual blade pickup
                        Suhr OD-50
                        Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

Comment

yes the corner pocket in orange lynch goes on at 10pm ish ? full set no yngwie and he even gets a sound check !!!!!!!!! good luck with the stephen pearcy gig is it solo or mickey ratt i know jake e lee played on the new mickey ratt disc !!!
                          I think the Pearcy gig is solo stuff (blech); but, he has a name that will draw people, and we're trying to play places outside of NYC now, so I think it will be a good show.

I read about Jake E Lee playing on the Micky Ratt CD; George Lynch played on it, too! Jake's site is now basically down, so there's little information to be had, but I'm looking forward to hearing any new material with him on it. Jake rocks!!

Comment

I played a Scott Ian Jackson (the USA version with rail Diablos) and that thing really does rock! It had MY tone to it! Unfortunaly, I didn't have $900 at the time (that's new!) and I really wish I did.

It does very well clean, too! <---El Diablo
                            ScreamingDaisy: I don't do sympathy. If you want sympathy, it can be found in the dictionary between sh*t and syphilis.

Comment

I think you'll be happy with what you hear. Cograts

Comment

Working...
                              X