APS-2 and Little 59?! Good match?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APS-2 and Little 59?! Good match?!

Does APS-2 (middle) blend well with Little 59 (neck) ? What do you think of the following combo?

- TwangBanger (bridge)
    - APS-2 (middle)
    - Little 59 (neck)

Give me your oppinions! Thanks for the support!

Re: APS-2 and Little 59?! Good match?!

sounds cool, I have tried the APS-2, APS-2, lil 59...that sounded very cool
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I would put a hotter pickup in the middle, like a Fender Fat 50 or the SD equivalent. I have a APS-2 in the neck position of my tele with a JD in the bridge and I really like it, but I don't think it would be hot enough combined with a Lil 59. My $0.02.

Comment

Stratsky,

We're both in or around Atlanta...where's the place to go see good live bands, and is there a good place to find other guitar players, bas players, drummers, singers, etc?

I'm a little out of the loop and haven't played with a band or done a show in almost a year now!
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented
          Stratsky,

We're both in or around Atlanta...where's the place to go see good live bands, and is there a good place to find other guitar players, bas players, drummers, singers, etc?

I'm a little out of the loop and haven't played with a band or done a show in almost a year now!
          There are alot of places to go see bands around Atlanta. In fact, Kenny Wayne Sheppard is going to be at Earthlink Live November 12th. I like the smaller venues like the Tabernacle, Variety Playhouse, Old Smith's Bar. I take it you are new to Atlanta. The next time you are out and about, look for a free publication called Creative Loafing. They list all the clubs and venues and who is playing where. Here is a link where you can connect up with other musicians; http://atlanta.communitymusician.com/
          If you are interested in jamming I can always sit down to pick.

Comment

Working...
          X