Clear All
    Stratsky
    Tone Member

• Stratsky
    replied
    Re: APS-2 and Little 59?! Good match?!

Originally posted by the guy who invented
    Stratsky,

We're both in or around Atlanta...where's the place to go see good live bands, and is there a good place to find other guitar players, bas players, drummers, singers, etc?

I'm a little out of the loop and haven't played with a band or done a show in almost a year now!
    There are alot of places to go see bands around Atlanta. In fact, Kenny Wayne Sheppard is going to be at Earthlink Live November 12th. I like the smaller venues like the Tabernacle, Variety Playhouse, Old Smith's Bar. I take it you are new to Atlanta. The next time you are out and about, look for a free publication called Creative Loafing. They list all the clubs and venues and who is playing where. Here is a link where you can connect up with other musicians; http://atlanta.communitymusician.com/
    If you are interested in jamming I can always sit down to pick.

Leave a comment:

• the guy who invented fire
    Fuzzy. Guitars

• the guy who invented
    replied

Stratsky,

We're both in or around Atlanta...where's the place to go see good live bands, and is there a good place to find other guitar players, bas players, drummers, singers, etc?

I'm a little out of the loop and haven't played with a band or done a show in almost a year now!

Leave a comment:

• Stratsky
    Tone Member

• Stratsky
    replied

I would put a hotter pickup in the middle, like a Fender Fat 50 or the SD equivalent. I have a APS-2 in the neck position of my tele with a JD in the bridge and I really like it, but I don't think it would be hot enough combined with a Lil 59. My $0.02.

Leave a comment:

• the guy who invented fire
    Fuzzy. Guitars

• the guy who invented
    replied

sounds cool, I have tried the APS-2, APS-2, lil 59...that sounded very cool

Leave a comment:

• ovo12
    started a topic APS-2 and Little 59?! Good match?!

APS-2 and Little 59?! Good match?!

Does APS-2 (middle) blend well with Little 59 (neck) ? What do you think of the following combo?

- TwangBanger (bridge)
    - APS-2 (middle)
    - Little 59 (neck)

Give me your oppinions! Thanks for the support!
Working...
X