Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

I am new to guitars. I have a B.C. Rich Warlock that has two humbuckers in it. They are stock and I get some buzz from them. I am looking for help in deciding which seymour duncans to put in. I know that this is a very opinion based question. I like rock/metal, if that helps. Thank you.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Cecil; 04-02-2004, 04:59 PM.

Re: Help!!

Maybe you should investigate where the Hum is coming from before you change the pickups. I mean if you like the way the guitar sounds, fix the hum it might just be a bad ground
    "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I had the hum checked out. The guy at the shop said that the humbuckers are not shielded. They are the stock ones that came with the guitar.

Comment

I'd definitely replace the pick ups. I've personally played both the Custom and the Dimebucker and both are great in the bridge position for the type of music your talking about. Others have recommended the distortion as well, but I haven't personally tried it so I can't comment either way hehe.

Comment

Working...
        X