No announcement yet.

How to identify S.D. tele neck pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to identify S.D. tele neck pickups?

Is there any kind of special marking or other indicator of model on Seymour Duncan telecaster neck pickups? I've got a guitar that (according to the salesman ) had a Duncan tele neck pickup, but I pulled it out and found no indicator on it one way or another.
    -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
    I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Re: How to identify S.D. tele neck pickups?

Originally posted by Fatty
    Is there any kind of special marking or other indicator of model on Seymour Duncan telecaster neck pickups? I've got a guitar that (according to the salesman ) had a Duncan tele neck pickup, but I pulled it out and found no indicator on it one way or another.
    What did the sticker on the bottom say?

Comment

Re: How to identify S.D. tele neck pickups?

Originally posted by TattooedCarrot
      What did the sticker on the bottom say?
      No sticker on the bottom.. My instincts tell me it isn't a Duncan (just from the lead wire, which looked odd), but I can't find any sort of marking on it whatsoever.
      -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
      I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

Working...
      X