• Wiring Schematic

Hello guys!
    I'm new here so I need some help!

I need a schematic for this:

Guitar: Strat

Pickups: Jb Jr in bridge
    SSl-1 in middle
    Little 59 in neck

Wiring: Standard (Pos1. Bridge, Pos2. Bridge/Middle, Pos.3 Middle, Pos.4 Middle/Neck, Pos.5 Neck)

Control pots: 1 tone pot (250K) for bridge tone - .22 uF capacitor
    1 tone pot (250K) for neck tone - .47 uF capacitor
    1 volume pot (250K)

Thanks in advance!

Re: Wiring Schematic

if you look at the schematic page, youll find a diagram for a strat with single coil sized buckers. follow that but wire up the ssl1 instead, it only has two wires, one goes to the switch, the other to ground

Comment

Actually, there's no diagram from seymour duncan which would give me exactly what I want. There's only one showing 3 single coil sized humbucker with a neck tone pot and a middle tone pot using the same capacitor. I hope someone help me to find what i'm looking for.

Comment

it doesn't matter. just follow that same shematic only pretend that the single coil in the bridge is actually a humbucker. same thing

Comment

Ok, thanks! But what about the tone pots? In that diagram, they control middle pickup tone and neck pickup tone. I want one to control BRIDGE tone and other to control NECK tone. Besides that, both of them would have a different capacitor (the tone pots wouldn't be connected to each other).
          Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X