Which type of SD P-90s do I have ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which type of SD P-90s do I have ?

I just got a Les Paul Special w/ P-100s and I want to replace the P-100s with the same P-90s that I have in my 1994 Fender Custom Shop Tele Jr. The guy I bought the Tele Jr from said the pups in the guitar may not be the originals so I took a look at them and the only markings on the P-90s were
    "N 2" on the bottom of the neck pickup and "B 3" on the bottom of the bridge pickup. No markings to indicate they are Seymour Duncans even.

Can anyone help with advice as to figuring out the make and model of these pickups ? are they SDs and if so, are they Vintage, Hot or Custom P-90s ?

much appreciated

Re: Which type of SD P-90s do I have ?

My guess would be a Hot neck and Custom bridge, considering those are the model numbers of those pickups.
    Originally posted by The Minstrel
    Fair as the country was and the goatboy life my fellows' lot, if I could not've imagined my music's one day whisking me Orionlike to the stars, I'd have as well flung myself into the sea. No other fate would even faintly do; an impassioned lack of alternatives moved my tongue; what for another might be a heartfelt wish was for me an absolute condition.

Comment

Re: Which type of SD P-90s do I have ?

hey thanks yes I think you go it!

I forgot until you mentioned it that 1=Vintage 2=Hot and 3=Custom. Plus I was just reading thru other posts on P-90s and your answer lines up with someone else who said the Tele Jrs came with a Hot in the neck and Custom in the bridge

thanks much for the reply!

Comment

Working...
      X