Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: heart warming story of a pickup swap

Originally posted by Travis
    Today is the Sabbath. Don't forget to worship the Distortion and give thanks for providing answers to all your metal needs.
    LOL

Comment

and on the 7th day, the lord cranketh the mids, since he hadn't invented neighbours or policemen yet

Comment

For the sake of the new forum members, I resurrect this thread. If only to show the newcomers the light, the light of the Duncan Distortion. Put your faith into the Distortion and it will satisfy all of your metal needs. It will provide you with all that you need to achieve metal nirvana. But that is not all. The tone cup runneth over. Many other styles and sounds will be brought forth. Unleash the fury that comes from the hand of the Distortion.
        Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

travis, i put in a large ceramic in the JB trembucker you sold me and IF this is the distortion model now all i can say is DAMN!!!!
          it is exactly as you describe and i also do not think it has to much top end but it has the presence i wanted not to mention low end girth.
          the JB was nice and served me well but the JB to the distortion is like comparing
          this

to THIS!

Comment

Working...
          X