Dimarzio humbucking soapbars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimarzio humbucking soapbars

Anyone try these? I'm looking for a neck mounted humbucker to fit in a P-90 slot. I am interested in clarity and smooth handling of higher gain levels. It will be going in my Blueshawk (thinline body).

Re: Dimarzio humbucking soapbars

what up BB...I have not tried the pups of which you speak, I think that a Duncan mini bucker will fit into the P-90 hole no problem...the only think is you will have to make 4 small screw holes for a pickup mounting ring. Good luck?
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I have the DP162 DLX Plus neck and DP154 DLX Plusand I haven't ggotten around to installing them yet. Consider this a bump for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented
        what up BB...I have not tried the pups of which you speak, I think that a Duncan mini bucker will fit into the P-90 hole no problem...the only think is you will have to make 4 small screw holes for a pickup mounting ring. Good luck?
        Hey, what's up bro! Yeah, I kind of figured the mini would fit, but I wanted to be able to revese it. I am debating wether or not I want to sell it.

Comment

Working...
        X