banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lil screamin demon in strat bridge...just how screamin is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil screamin demon in strat bridge...just how screamin is it?

Ive been thinking of different pickups for my warmoth strat bridge, because i love the neck and middle dimarzio (sorry guys) virtual vintage blues, and i like the virtual vintage solo bridge for some things but not for most...its a bit harsh and i have never liked strat single coil bridges anyway. So i was thinking of what to put there instead, without routing a bucker size hole in there.

I heard of someone once who used a lil screamin demon in a strat bridge and said it sounded awesome, not too thick like a full bucker but not thin or an ything like a single coil. Just what do these sound like, and what does everyone think of the idea, or should i go with a JBJr or something.

I want the bridge to be able to do the strat style rock stuff, but be thicker than the typical bridge single coil because ive never liked bridge single coils.

Thanks in advance
    My Soundclick page.

Re: lil screamin demon in strat bridge...just how screamin is it?

blurmp.
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Working...
    X