PATB-1 info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATB-1 info

I'm interested in the original parallel axis trembucker for an MIJ strat with a floyd rose. There are a handful of posts that refer to the Blues Trembucker but I think I am looking for a little more output than the Blues.

The pdf version of the SD tonechart is significantly different than the html version on the site. Does anyone have any insight into the tone and characteristics of this pickup? Some threads have referred to it as a JB with less top and a little more bottom. Any comments would be appreciated.

Re: PATB-1 info

I don't know, buddy. But I'll give you a bump to the top of the list. Welcome aboard!
    Originally posted by Scott_F
    On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Re: PATB-1 info

I played one a while ago in a Ibanez RG (I forget the specific model). I found it to have great harmonics and be very clean and defined with distortion. Nice clean tone as well. To describe it as a JB with more bass is pretty close. It did have a much thicker tone than the JB which is similar as far as output if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
      X