X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hamerfan View Post
    Look here seller in USA
    http://addictionfx.com
    Unfortunately he doesn't carry nickel ones anymore. I realize my Breed and Evo have different types of hex poles, one with a cup/head, the other without.

Comment

Originally posted by krovatron View Post

Unfortunately he doesn't carry nickel ones anymore. I realize my Breed and Evo have different types of hex poles, one with a cup/head, the other without.
      Shoot him an email. His super friendly daughter responded immediately last time I did that.
      I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Shoot him an email. His super friendly daughter responded immediately last time I did that.
        Taking the thread specs off his page, would these work? Obviously not hex but seem to be right length?

Comment

Length is not important for the fit, if there are holes in the backplate. Like the alloy the lenght is more tonal detail question.
          I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Length is not important for the fit, if there are holes in the backplate. Like the alloy the lenght is more tonal detail question.
            That makes sense. I just wonder if there would be a diameter issue with it not being entirely threaded. I assume that the unthreaded part would be either the same diameter or a bit narrower and not 'thicker' than the threaded portion? If that makes sense...

Comment

Working...
            X