Pg/dd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pg/dd?

So I sucked it up and picked up up a Distortion for the bridge of my Hamer Special FM that's coming in on Thursday (I can't help it, it's my favorite). I was thinking about matching it up with a Pearly Gates in the neck. Anyone have some input on this pickup in this guitar? How does it match up with a DD in the bridge?

Thanks

Travis
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: Pg/dd?

honestly ive never tried that combo. the output on the dd is gonna be way higher than the pg so i dont know what the combined setting will sound like, but the neck will give you a nice clean sound and the dd does the crunch thing so it might work out just fine

Comment

Re: Pg/dd?

Honestly, I very rarely use the combo setting with the switch. I almost always go full neck or full bridge. Even when I split the pickups, it's one or the other.
      Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
      X