sh-5 in Gibson les paul standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sh-5 in Gibson les paul standard

i'm looking to eventually change out the burstbuckers in my 2002 les paul, and am thinking possibly along the lines of a custom in the bridge, and a full shred in the neck, then try to get it "jimmy page wired". does anyone have any comments or suggestions on that combo?

I play in 2 bands, one is a gothic industrial heavy melodic type thing, and other is more like an heavy alternative rock/metal project.

Also, if anyone might have any clips of the sh-5 ... it would make me more excited than a nun in a cucumber patch.

thanks.

Re: sh-5 in Gibson les paul standard

Originally posted by CorganIsGood
    i'm looking to eventually change out the burstbuckers in my 2002 les paul, and am thinking possibly along the lines of a custom in the bridge, and a full shred in the neck, then try to get it "jimmy page wired". does anyone have any comments or suggestions on that combo?

I play in 2 bands, one is a gothic industrial heavy melodic type thing, and other is more like an heavy alternative rock/metal project.

Also, if anyone might have any clips of the sh-5 ... it would make me more excited than a nun in a cucumber patch.

thanks.
    I have the Duncan Sh-5 in my Lespaul.. I like it, but sometimes I feel it could do a bit more. Its tight and very nice ad balanced pickup, but sometimes I feel that it could use a bit of Chug and Chunk in there.

Check here for clips I did using the Duncan Custom:
    https://forum.seymourduncan.com/showthread.php?t=20858

I'd like to give the Duncan Distortion a try.

Enjoy,
    Duke
    Last edited by Duke of Metal; 12-01-2004, 11:09 PM.
    www.dukeofmetal.tk

Comment

Working...
    X