where can I get a new magnet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I get a new magnet?

So, I've got this extra JB lying around. I figured I'd throw a ceramic magnet in there and try out the "Distortion" mod as I've come to call it. Where can I get a ceramic magnet to fit the JB?
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: where can I get a new magnet?

Ryan
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I'm the reason we had to sign waivers

Comment

Originally posted by Travis
      So, I've got this extra JB lying around. I figured I'd throw a ceramic magnet in there and try out the "Distortion" mod as I've come to call it. Where can I get a ceramic magnet to fit the JB?

There is a ceramic magnet out of a distortion in the trading post right now...$10.00, and no it's not mine
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
        There is a ceramic magnet out of a distortion in the trading post right now...$10.00, and no it's not mine

What do they go for new?
        Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis
          What do they go for new?
          Depends...most places only sell in bulk or theu have a minimum dollar anount you must order. I do know that the Custom Shop charges $20.00 pre pickup plus shipping to do a magnet swap.
          If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X