cc in my bc rich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cc in my bc rich?

how would a cc sound in the bridge of my nj warlock with a rosewood fretboard, maple neck, and chesswood body? too muddy? bright? ect.?
    cause i have no idea what chesswood is considered to be as far as tone.

thanks.

btw i play stuff like BLS, garage days 'tallica, black crowes,guns n roses and iron maiden.
    we can be heroes

Re: cc in my bc rich?

Can't say for sure how it would sound in your rich, but in my LP it's really nice. Mid-focused, makes the notes very smooth and not ice-pick like. You do sacrifice some of the bottom end that you will find in a C5 or Custom though. if you aren't interested in chunka chunka, you'd do great!
    Fender Twin w/ Weber Speakers, keeley ts-9, RMC2 wah, EB MusicMan Axis Sport w/ p-90's, Heritage Les Paul (HC150) Custom Order w/ AIIpro/Custom shop bridge, various accoustics

Comment

thanks. how about the aph?

dime<3
      we can be heroes

Comment

Originally posted by castiron
        thanks. how about the aph?

dime<3
        ?
        we can be heroes

Comment

I had a CC in my Ibanez RG570. I took out the A2 mag, popped in a fat ceramic mag, and I like it a WHOLE lot more now. The Custom (same pickup as CC, ceramic mag) is better for what I like, and sounds great for BLS type stuff.
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Working...
          X