X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thames
    replied
    Re: hot rails (bridge)

A bridge HotRails in the neck position having the same sound as a bridge JBjr ??

Leave a comment:

• ejcasco
    replied

is a fender stratocaster (mexico build)...sounds like some of eric johnson lead sound...cool stuff...check out my website if you want to hear the sound:

Angelfire is a great place to build and host a website, with free and paid hosting packages. Use Angelfire's excellent site builder tool to get a website up-and-running easily and quickly. Great support and get website building tips from our friendly community.

let me know if you like it...

Leave a comment:

• HolyDirt
    replied

what kinda guitar is it in? (just curious, cuz you put a bridge model in the neck)

Leave a comment:

• ejcasco
    replied

I decided to keep it...it sounds great now that i record it something w/ clean sound and delay and flanger!!...

Leave a comment:

• TheMist
    replied

why not just buy the neck verson?

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied

there is a 21 day exchange policy for customers in the usa
    what are you looking for tonally?

Leave a comment:

• ejcasco
    started a topic hot rails (bridge)

hot rails (bridge)

question:

I just recently installed a hot rail seymour duncan pick up for bridge position and i put it in the neck position!...it sounds nice but not much different than my jb pup in the bridge...is there a trial time for these pick ups?...i would like to exchange for a different so i can get a different tone on my guitar...pls. advice...

ernesto
    Angelfire is a great place to build and host a website, with free and paid hosting packages. Use Angelfire's excellent site builder tool to get a website up-and-running easily and quickly. Great support and get website building tips from our friendly community.
Working...
X