X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• korovamilkdud
    replied
    Re: spin-a-split and phase switching?

Okay, I may have not shared enough information. It happens.

I'll be trying to use my neck tone pot for the split- it is also a dpdt push-pull pot for phase switching. The reason I don't want to use a different pot for the split is because I had to rout the cavity out to get the dpdt to fit properly. I don't need a tone control for my neck at all really, that's why I'm trying to do this.

Leave a comment:

• Chaos
    replied
    Re: spin-a-split and phase switching?

If you want to dedicate your neck volume pot to the spin-split function it can be done. Your Bridge volume will then need to be wired as a master volume control.
    Or you could give up one tone control for the spin-split and replace the other tone control with a dual concentric pot.

Leave a comment:

• korovamilkdud
    started a topic spin-a-split and phase switching?

spin-a-split and phase switching?

Hey homies. Is my wiring gurus up in da hizzy?:afro:

I have a dpdt push-pull pot controlling phase switching. My neck pickup is wired to it. I'd like to wire my neck pickup for spin-a-split control. Can this be done, I'd rather not have to undo any of the work I've already done with the phase switching and all.

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.
    Last edited by korovamilkdud; 12-20-2004, 03:29 PM.
Working...
X