which one is for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one is for me?

not for one guitar but in general.i want a bright pickup (so don t say me the invader ). i want a fat tone. i prefer the distortion sound so it s not a problem if cleans are not perfect. and finally, i often hear "doesn t sound hard or harsh..." I WANT A VERY HARSH SOUND !!! . something that bite the first ear around that s lisnening!

hope it exist something like that

Duncan Distortion Rules!!!

Re: which one is for me?

Originally posted by Distollica
    not for one guitar but in general.i want a bright pickup (so don t say me the invader ). i want a fat tone. i prefer the distortion sound so it s not a problem if cleans are not perfect. and finally, i often hear "doesn t sound hard or harsh..." I WANT A VERY HARSH SOUND !!! . something that bite the first ear around that s lisnening!

hope it exist something like that

JB with a 500K volume pot and no tone pot connected

Comment

something that will bite and really bright? put a ceramic magnet in a 59 or jazz. it wont have the output of a hotter pup but the top end will scream

Comment

so a jb? i thought it was less agressive than the DD

on the site it is writen : doesn t sound hard...
        Duncan Distortion Rules!!!

Comment

Get a DD, FS or JB.
          IMO harshness is different from brightness. If you want harsh brightness just turn open the treble and precence completely on your amp.
          Otherwise a metal livewire perhaps? Never used it or heard it but when I look at the tone chart I can imagine that the extreme mid peak will be percieved as harsh by many people.

Comment

Working...
          X