best metal pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best metal pickup

well, i just recently bought a godin lg signature, i am EXTREMELY happy with this guitar, it comes with a SD Jazz2 neck, and a SD modified custom custom, i am looking to replace most likely the bridge pickup i want more bite, i play mostly orignals, and iron maiden, the heaviest stuff i play would be iced earth. what bridge/and or neck pup's would i want, personally i am looking at the JB and distortion bridge suggestions?
    Originally posted by Kyuss_Rock
    Thats what I like to hear. Family massacre heavy.

Re: best metal pickup

It sounds like your more of a powermetal player so I would definately go with the jb.
    Speak through your fingers

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDemon
      well, i just recently bought a godin lg signature, i am EXTREMELY happy with this guitar, it comes with a SD Jazz2 neck, and a SD modified custom custom, i am looking to replace most likely the bridge pickup i want more bite, i play mostly orignals, and iron maiden, the heaviest stuff i play would be iced earth. what bridge/and or neck pup's would i want, personally i am looking at the JB and distortion bridge suggestions?
      JB all the way!
      Excellent deals with,
      Frank falbo,Rockstarnick,SrDeMaFp,Joyouswolf,SFW,gpengui ns
      Jacksontrader,Latsmcgee,IndySG,Ghostmaker,
      slaveunit,atreidesheir,appar111,ex-250,dominus,
      guitarkingdomworks,appar111,ginoames,chickencoop,
      51501984,guitarfreak,notesfield,raybarbeemusic,
      king izzo,Tone scavenger,Heem6,Checo,metalmachine,MetLking

Comment

100% JB, An awesome pick-up, and keep that jazz in the neck
        Rock On
        ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
        2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
        Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

I'm calling one out for the Distortion. Big surprise huh. I think the DD can handle the type of music you want. But the JB is a good choice also.
          Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by vinterland
            It sounds like your more of a powermetal player so I would definately go with the jb.
            lol now that i think about it, mostly all i play is power metal, i think i am gonna go with the JB, should i leave the jazz 2 in the neck?
            Originally posted by Kyuss_Rock
            Thats what I like to hear. Family massacre heavy.

Comment

JB, leave the jazz

Comment

Working...
              X