Blues Trembucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues Trembucker

I know the charts put this pickups output at about 10k but is it a loud 10k? When I tried the Custom Custom it sounded awesome but didn't feel like a higher output pickup when played, if that makes any sense. I guess what I am asking about is attack and if it reacts more like a PAF type pickup where you have to dig in a little to get the most out of it. The only pickup I have played in this output range was a Rio BBQ but that was in a Les Paul, this will be in an ash strat body with a Floyd bridge and I figured this pickup would round out the sound. If anyone has any experience with this pickup please fill me in, I am just tempted to go with a JB or Distortion but I do not want to end up with no low end and a screechy high end. I did post this on the Harmony Central forum but got no info on the Blues so I figured I would come to the Duncan pros. Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Blues Trembucker

Shameless bump

Comment

Re: Blues Trembucker

If you need more output than the CC, the Blues is not for you. You might want to look at the Duncan Distortion or Invader.

Comment

Working...
      X