Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JAZZ babee!

Originally posted by take2
    Can somebody clarify this clearance on Jazz pups thing?
    Marcel's not a native English speaker. I'm pretty sure he meant "clarity" rather than clearance.
    This machine kills fascists

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo
      So thats what that is. That sorta "muffled" tone he gets on Sunshine of your Love et al.
      If I recall correctly, Jimmy Page went even farther and would roll off his neck tone AND leave his wha pedal in the UP position.
      Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
      Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
      Originally posted by Sosomething
      "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Jazz = Smooooth
        Only The Strong Survive

Comment

Originally posted by MattPete
          Marcel's not a native English speaker. I'm pretty sure he meant "clarity" rather than clearance.
          Thanks.
          If that is the case - I find them very versatile - from clarity to crunch to more. My favorite neck P/u to date.

Comment

Originally posted by MattPete
            Yeah you got it. I meant clarity. I've just fixed it. My english is worse, sorry! I'm glad that you can understand me. . Correct me if I write some BS english! Btw BS is something i learned on this forum .
            Last edited by Marcel; 04-09-2004, 06:11 PM.
            RG 550 [JB | SingleSizedHole(TM) | V1 (to be replaced)]
            TS 7 (modded)
            Hot Rod 50+ XL
            Framus Dragon 4x12
            V-AMP II for practice

Comment

I've got a Jazz in the neck of my RG1527 matched up with a Custom in the bridge. The Jazz is by far the best neck humbucker I have ever played. I've also got it split for the single tones. I have said to others that the Jazz will go in the neck of all my dual humbucker equipped guitars.
              Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Jazz Model rocks my world........bridge and neck!!

Comment

Call me crazy but I think the clapton woman tone is better done in the middle position, both pickups with full volume, and the neck tone turned off all the way.

Playing with the vol/tone controls in the middle position is too much fun. I am addicted!

B
                  FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Comment

Working...
                  X