59,alnico 2 pro,pg,or jazz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 59,alnico 2 pro,pg,or jazz?

The Jazz is amazing!!!!! its the best neck pickup i`ve ever had. I had the Ap2 before which is real nice but i like the Jazz better!!!!

Comment

question: does the a2p match up better with a custom custom then a custom? I noticed the cc has an a2 magnet as well and is supposed to sound warmer so I'm wondering if the ceramic magnet of the custom wouldn't just clash with the a2p. I'm asking because I'll have to special order the cc I think.
      Schecter C-1 elite(alt-5, Fullshred)
      Fender Strat (Jb jr, ssl-2)
      Mesa Boogie Rectoverb
      Marshall 1960a
      Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Comment

I definitely leaning seriously towards the a2p. How long would it take black rose to get me a gold covered a2p neck and how much would it run?
        Current Gear: USA Custom Dinky S: Mahogany Body, Pau Ferro Neck & board, DD, Jazz. Schecter C1 E/A: C5, Jazz. Wolfgang Special USA: Air Zone, Air Norton. Ibanez RG7621 7 string. Schecter Stiletto Studio 5 string Bass. Line 6 Vetta 2 with Mesa Recto Cab
        Past Gear : Schecter C1 Blackjack. ESP LTD KH602. Ibanez S 7 string. Ibanez RG7420 7 string. Mesa Rect-o-verb Head. Peavey Classic 50 4x10. Line 6 POD 2.0

Comment

i have only seen the a2p uncovered, i am sure it can be covered, but it may take something like 6-8 weeks. call blackrose
          Cleveland Guitars

Comment

Working...
          X