Pickups are on the way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickups are on the way

Finally, found an amp (MESA F-50) & guitar (Wolfgang Special Exp) I can live with AND finally was able to get some Duncans ordered too..because it was dependent on getting the first two things sorted out.

The WGS Exp will be sporting a Custom (trembucker) in the bridge and a Pearly Gates in the Neck. Should be a hard rock tone monster

Woohoo!

Next major purchase..recording gear..of which I have no familiarity really.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Pickups are on the way

Congrats bro!

Lets us know how it turns out.
    Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Thanks for your advice earlier Benjy..and Roger WillCo

Guitar sounds pretty nice as is, but I think this will put it over the edge (in a good way )

I've got a soft spot in my heart for the Custom. It's always been my go-to Duncan bridge pup in set/glued neck instruments...hope it sounds as good (but not neccessarily the same) in my Wolfgang.

The PG will be a totally new experience.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

No problem bro.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the PG very, very much.
        Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

I bet that will sound good in its "clean" mode also.

Post clips . . . eventually.

Comment

Working...
          X