ever hear of high order pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ever hear of high order pickups?

Anyone ever heard of this guy? Anyone ever try these pickups? Good/bad?
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: ever hear of high order pickups?

LMAO @ "non-black" humbuckers...Somebody is playing it fast and loose with DiMarzio's patent.
    ---------------------------
    The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

Re: ever hear of high order pickups?

Yup. Jeff's a great guy. He didnt have a ceramic for the 14k he wound me so he put in an a4 and sent along a A2, A3 and A5 to make up for it. Been playin for 20 years and his buckers are the best Ive ever heard. I put his 8.75k/A2 in a friends strat thru a 250k pot into a Line6 on the JCM800 setting. Had an awesome Fair Warning growl to it.

Kevlar3000 sold his A2 59' after getting an 8.5K/A2 from Jeff. His 9.7K/A5 is getting raves over at the Plexi-Palace. He gets his low output buckers to sound hotter than they are somehow, without losing their PAF qualities. Full bodied with attitude. I have a 8.5k/A2, 10k/A3, 14k/Ceramic.

The ceramic really brought to life this crap import I have. Doesnt have that nasty searing quality that I dont dig in alot of medium/high output buckers. Muscular crunch without the harshness. The A2 isnt installed yet and the A3 sound like a turbocharged 59' without the glassiness.

At $55-$60 shipped, you WILL not find a better deal anywhere. Once a big named player gets a hold of one of Jeff's buckers, kiss those cheap prices goodbye.

Comment

Working...
      X