Check this out! This is funny.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out! This is funny.

I wonder how many peaple will fall for this one....just read on. The clip was definately played using an active pup. I could be wrong.

Re: Check this out! This is funny.

I think I can hear what you're getting at Is it possible that those pickups could make that sounds? More feedback you guys!

People need to stop ripping off each other.
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Either way... it is horrible sounding IMO.
      Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

And it doesn`t even say what company those pickups are from! Could be any pieces of crap!

Comment

Doesn't necessarily sound like an active to me.
          I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

Why do you guys say these things? How can you tell they're active pickups and why do they sound horrible? I didn't think they sounded that bad, but at the same time, mp3s are never the best way to hear what a pickup will sound like.
            Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

I actualy bought a set of those for cheap the other day for a project. They appear well built and are fairly hot going by the specs. The bridge measured 18K and the neck 9k or just under. I'll let you know how they sound soon. I only have a Peavey Classic 30 though. If all else fails I'll rewind them,

BTW: I haven't got to check what kind of mags they have going but judging from the clips I know the bridge has to be Ceramic.
              Last edited by NathanCahill; 01-14-2005, 12:59 PM.
              Kramer Classic III - Trans Amber

and more projects than you can shake a spray gun at.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......those things sound deadly, but i highly doubt those are those pickups for sale, and if they are why did i spend so much money on duncans......lol

Comment

What brand are those pickups?????????????????????

Comment

They are not labeled except for Bridge/Neck.
                    Kramer Classic III - Trans Amber

and more projects than you can shake a spray gun at.

Comment

Working...
                    X