59 or 59N with a ceramic mag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 or 59N with a ceramic mag?

Get you anything close to any other pickup? How bout a JB with a ceramic?
    Thanks, I have a ceramic laying around and Im about to do some changing.

Re: 59 or 59N with a ceramic mag?

Originally posted by SheDoesntDoIt4Me
    Get you anything close to any other pickup? How bout a JB with a ceramic?
    Thanks, I have a ceramic laying around and Im about to do some changing.

A JB and a Distortion and an Invader all 3 have the same coils just different magnets and with the Invader different poles as well.
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I tend to like what ceramic magnets do to pickups. If you play metal, it'll probably be cool.
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

I dug the ceramic JB. Still very clear, but with more aggressive midrange. The 59b gets the same thing, and you DO notice an increase in distortion with that one. Much more raunchy.

59n with a ceramic grows stale. Not one I'd recommend because it doesn't have the heat of say a jb neck, and won't clean up well either.
        Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
        Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
        Originally posted by Sosomething
        "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Working...
        X