Noobie question!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobie question!!!

Ok guys I know I'm a noobie here and will prob. get hell for this but I was trying to figure out if my SH-6 would go good with my ESP F-50. I play hardcore stuff like Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, Hatebreed, Spineshank, Full Blown Chaos. I am wanting that really hardcore hi gain tone. I am currently using a 100w Randall RG w/celestions, Dano 7band geq and Rocktron Zombie and Silver Dragon pedals. The esp stock pups are not bad at all but I want better pups in it then stock. Would there be anything better then the SH-6 for what I am wanting? Thanks for any help guy's!!! Oh yeah the F-50 is made out of Agathis.....

Re: Noobie question!!!

Welcome to the forum!

It's really hard to go wrong with the Distortion. Same with the Custom & JB. I think any of those would make you pretty happy.
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Thanks JBFH, I hope it sounds killer.....

Comment

You know that you have 21 days to trade Duncans if you don't like them, right?
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Well this is an SH-6 I am gonna pull out of another guitar of mine, I just want to put it in the ESP and was wondering if it would do the trick but thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

Comment

No problem, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Metaldude30
              Ok guys I know I'm a noobie here and will prob. get hell for this...
              No one has gotten or will ever get hell for being a newb here. other forums, most likely, but welcome to the forum! hope to see you 'round more! Questions are always welcome!

Comment

Working...
              X