Wiring help needed - Strat/3 single coil sized HB/Superswitch 2V/1Tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring help needed - Strat/3 single coil sized HB/Superswitch 2V/1Tone

Hoping to find some guidance wiring a more complex scheme than the standard 3 and 5 way single coil Strats.

I'm putting a JBJr at the bridge, Lil59 at the neck, and a Carvin Twinblade in the center (for now, til deciding which SD to use in this position)

Parts avail: 2 500k CTS pots. 1 500k Bourns Push/Pull pot. Dimarzio superswitch.

Options I would like to have, as simply as possible:

Bridge Series HB
    Neck Series HB
    B + N HB
    Neck Parallel HB
    Middle HB with neck split
    MAYBE Bridge and neck split, can't imagine those little things sounding anything but thin, both split?

Master tone and either Bridge Volume and Neck/Middle volume, or Master volume. I am considering using the Push/Pull for tone two different value capacitors. I basically use tone knob as all on, or all off. For now I've started with a .01micro cap, and would like to add a smaller value option.

The least amount of solder joints the better (moving forward may change slightly)

What I am not overly concerned with: Sounding like a Strat with single coils - if I want that I'll just drop another loaded pickguard as such.

THanks in advance, if this isn't clear enough please be kind. I'm still stuck in manufacturer stock offering wiring understanding
Working...
X