Pearly Gates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearly Gates

I'm a bit confused, does Seymore Duncan make a neck version of the Pearly Gates? I told my wife to pick me up a Neck position Pearly Gates at Guitar Center and she came back with the bridge model. She said the guy at the store told her they were the same. Anybody know? I've looked on the site and while I can't really find a neck pickup, I did find a clip of a PG in the neck position in the tone lab. Help!

Re: Pearly Gates

Sure he does. He makes both a neck and bridge and they're not the same.

°
    my stuff

Comment

sadly, the GC guy took your wife for a ride ... there absolutely is a PGn and it is SWEET

unless you need it in a SUPER hurry, take the PGb back and order a PGn from lew or blackrose .. i bet you could have it by next weekend from either of those

good luck

cheers,
      t4d
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X