JBJr vs Hot Rails...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBJr vs Hot Rails...

Which one would you choose for a bridge of american stratocaster?? Full JB, JBJr, or Hot Rails.. If full jb then i must change a pickguard.. I look for more warmth, as well for cleans as for heavy rockin'...:>

Re: JBJr vs Hot Rails...

what kind of rock? hot rails cleans SUCK, imo, a full sized jb is my favorite out of those 3, it has great cleans and good distortion... the jb jr doesnt really sound a whole lot like the jb to me...

Comment

rather modern things with warm distorton&clean.. Jazz-rock (like Funky Groove), 80's (iron maiden, g&r) and a lot of nowadays stuff (staind, soil).. Generally i want to warm up my strat by i have no idea.. Maybe Custom? or Big JB

Comment

If you want rail pickups but still want that classic strat sound then try the Vintage Rails. They sound great in any position either clean or distorted.

If you want a full sized humbucker in the bridge position then I would recommend the Pearly Gates. Its got plenty of power but still balances well with single coils in the middle and neck positions. It also has a wonderful tone in a strat. I have one in my favorite strat.

Comment

Working...
        X