RWRP question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RWRP question

I was getting ready to install my pickups in my Warmoth strat, when I noticed that my "neck" pickup was RWRP. I was under the impression that only the middle pickup should be RWRP.

So...if I were to combine the the neck and middle pickup together, I should get increased hum, right? Should I send it send it back and swap it for a normal neck model?
    This machine kills fascists

Re: RWRP question

i would send that one back and get a normal one and use the rwrp in the middle position.
    Cleveland Guitars

Comment

Poop. Looks like I'll try to send it back then.
      This machine kills fascists

Comment

I don't think we have enough information to know whether or not you should send it back. It really depends on what your pickup configuration is. If you have a SD humbucker in the bridge and two single coils, it would make more sense to have the neck RW/RP. However, if you have three single coil pickups then the middle should be RW/RP. Also, if it's three single coil pickups it could just be that the middle and neck pickups were accidently swapped. That's something that you can probably fix yourself without having to wait all that time sending stuff back and forth. Also, if that's the case then just sending the neck pickup back wouldn't really fix anything. You'd still have to get a RW/RP middle pickup.

Comment

Working...
        X