banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HHH, 1V1T, 5 way super switch wiring help please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHH, 1V1T, 5 way super switch wiring help please..

Hi guys! Enjoying the forums so far. I just need help on my 3 single sized humbuckers 1 master volume, 1 master tone wiring setup. What I want is simple I think and hopefully its not impossible lol. I want just one DPDT mini switch to everything to true single coils, and both knobs will have a push pull button to split the neck and bridge independently. FYI, I have both a 5 way and 5 way super switch. If you guys can come up with a wiring diagram that would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Re: HHH, 1V1T, 5 way super switch wiring help please..

*BUMP*

I want something like this but I want the neck and the bridge will have an independent switch (push/pull or mini toggle) for coil split. Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	SCHSCHSCH_S5W_1V_1T1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	5796256

Comment

Re: HHH, 1V1T, 5 way super switch wiring help please..

First off, "one DPDT mini switch to everything to true single coils" will not happen because to split three pickups you would need 3PDT.

To split the neck and bridge independently off push-pulls, just move the red-white of each pickup off the 5-way superswitch and connect them to the middle lug of a push-pull, and connect one side of the push-pull to ground. (There are plenty of diagrams already showing this.)

Comment

Working...
      X