Custom Shop Scott Ian "Diablo"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Scott Ian "Diablo"

So what is the going opinion on the Diablo humbucker? I hear it comes in two versions, a standard pickup with pole pieces, and a dual blade version...is that correct?

Re: Custom Shop Scott Ian "Diablo"

yes they come with polepieces and look like a screamin demon and dual blades the pole piece version is 14.5k and the blade is 21.0k !!!!!!!!!!!
    Wayne Rock-legend #143 Jazz/JB
    Suhr OD-50
    Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

"Bradshaw" Moded Crybaby, Majik Box Rocket Fuel

Comment

wow im gonna have to get me a blade one!
      Originally posted by Aceman
      It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250
        wow im gonna have to get me a blade one!
        Roger that
        Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

So how does it sound? And how much does the sound differs from the other? Is it like a JB with more bass?

Comment

Originally posted by shred-dog
            yes they come with polepieces and look like a screamin demon and dual blades the pole piece version is 14.5k and the blade is 21.0k !!!!!!!!!!!
            Which version do you have in your Hamer Diablo? The 14k or 21k. And would you say that it has a scooped or open tone?

Comment

i have the 14.5k it looks like a screamin demon and it sounds like one as well but it hits the amp like a JB/custom its like a demon with a tube screamer/boost on !!!!!!!!!!! more power and not as ultra high pitched it has a resonent peak of 5.5(the same as a JB/DD/FULL SHRED/and almost a custom5(5.4k) not 7.0k like the demon i have no clue how the other dialo sounds other than check out any of the last couple of anthrax cd's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Wayne Rock-legend #143 Jazz/JB
              Suhr OD-50
              Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

"Bradshaw" Moded Crybaby, Majik Box Rocket Fuel

Comment

Working...
              X