Seth Lover's... truly amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seth Lover's... truly amazing

hey baba - I'm close to checking out a Michael Kelly - is it really worth the hype and $350-$400? I bought a Jay Turser awhile back because everyone praised them, and it was hit and miss. GREAT to look at, fun to play, but felt like a toy and didn't stay in tune for anything. Close inspections of the finish left details to be desired. I eventually sold it and haven't missed it. Have you played a Turser and if so, can you provide any comparisons with them and MK?
    Gozer the Traveler. Gozer the Destructor. Gozer the Gozarian. Wait for a sign from Gozer the Traveler; he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms.

Comment

I played a JT at a music store about a year ago. I gotta admitt, it felt like a toy. I"ve had the MK Patriot Q for a few weeks now. I sometimes haveta slightly tune it before I play but hell... thats every guitar. I think it stays in tune really well, it has a tonepros bridge too, that makes a HUGE difference. The MK looks great and feels just as nice. Kind of reminds of a LP 60's slim neck. The Pups are A5's and arent' bad by no means. THey have a great sound when compared to most stock pups. Seems to made very well. If you got any more questions about MK guitars just ask man.

Comment

Thanks for the input! I have to try one eventually. Patriot looks like the one...
        Gozer the Traveler. Gozer the Destructor. Gozer the Gozarian. Wait for a sign from Gozer the Traveler; he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms.

Comment

Working...
        X