X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BloodRose
    replied
    Re: Need a Toggle switch for 3 pup LP

You sure this is how the original switched worked? The usual Gibby 3-pup switch is N, M+B, B.[/QUOTE]
    Yes, was N, all 3, B.

Cory, you got an original destroyer?? (fantasy of mine) Thanks for the idea, but I wanna keep the stock control scheme..

Leave a comment:

• Cory_Dylan
    replied

not sure about your epi, but the "phil collin" destroyer has 3 humbuckers, with a 3 way switch to select Neck/bridge just like a normal 3 way switch. it has a blend pot to fade in the middle pickup as much as you want.

that's something you might want to look into, you can use a standard 3 way.

-cory

Leave a comment:

• Wabash Slim
    replied

[QUOTE=BloodRose]Work!! The stock Epi switch died. Plain and simple.. Want a 3 way to select bridge, all three pups in mid position , or neck pup.
    QUOTE]

You sure this is how the original switched worked? The usual Gibby 3-pup switch is N, M+B, B.

Leave a comment:

• BloodRose
    replied

Originally posted by Zhangliqun
    What do you want this switch to do that the regular toggle won't do?
    Work!! The stock Epi switch died. Plain and simple.. Want a 3 way to select bridge, all three pups in mid position , or neck pup.
    Thanks for the offer Artietoo! Im a fair tweaker myself so, feel free to ask me as well. My soldering has improved lately.. Used to be very sloppy.

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    replied

Keep this thought in the back of your mind: whatever you decide to do, if there's anything I can do to help, we're in the same town.

I'm a card-carrying, "NASA" certified solderer.

Leave a comment:

• Zhangliqun
    replied

What do you want this switch to do that the regular toggle won't do?

Leave a comment:

• BloodRose
    started a topic Need a Toggle switch for 3 pup LP

Need a Toggle switch for 3 pup LP

Need a Toggle for my Epi Ace Frehley with 3 Super Distortions. I ordered one that was recommended (AllParts EP4369-000) But it doesnt have the same tab pattern and the threaded part doesnt go thru the body.. I called my local Gibson dealer for a Gibbo Ace Frehley switch but they cant order parts because they are not a service center. Help!!!
Working...
X