Need a Toggle switch for 3 pup LP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Toggle switch for 3 pup LP

Need a Toggle for my Epi Ace Frehley with 3 Super Distortions. I ordered one that was recommended (AllParts EP4369-000) But it doesnt have the same tab pattern and the threaded part doesnt go thru the body.. I called my local Gibson dealer for a Gibbo Ace Frehley switch but they cant order parts because they are not a service center. Help!!!
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: Need a Toggle switch for 3 pup LP

What do you want this switch to do that the regular toggle won't do?
    Generic signature line.

Comment

Keep this thought in the back of your mind: whatever you decide to do, if there's anything I can do to help, we're in the same town.

I'm a card-carrying, "NASA" certified solderer.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhangliqun
        What do you want this switch to do that the regular toggle won't do?
        Work!! The stock Epi switch died. Plain and simple.. Want a 3 way to select bridge, all three pups in mid position , or neck pup.
        Thanks for the offer Artietoo! Im a fair tweaker myself so, feel free to ask me as well. My soldering has improved lately.. Used to be very sloppy.
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

[QUOTE=BloodRose]Work!! The stock Epi switch died. Plain and simple.. Want a 3 way to select bridge, all three pups in mid position , or neck pup.
          QUOTE]

You sure this is how the original switched worked? The usual Gibby 3-pup switch is N, M+B, B.

Comment

not sure about your epi, but the "phil collin" destroyer has 3 humbuckers, with a 3 way switch to select Neck/bridge just like a normal 3 way switch. it has a blend pot to fade in the middle pickup as much as you want.

that's something you might want to look into, you can use a standard 3 way.

-cory

Comment

You sure this is how the original switched worked? The usual Gibby 3-pup switch is N, M+B, B.[/QUOTE]
              Yes, was N, all 3, B.

Cory, you got an original destroyer?? (fantasy of mine) Thanks for the idea, but I wanna keep the stock control scheme..

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
              X