This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Urgent: Help us cancel the double cream trademark held by DiMarzio

Seths and Ants are double cream. I'm happy with my Seth/Ant hybrid. It's enough double cream for me. Or you could get a zebra and reverse zebra then swap coils. Easy peasy.
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Comment

All the complainers- quit your *****ing and step up to the plate!
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

This again? Pfft... Why not set up another company based in overseas that makes double-cream pickups and exports them to the US?

Comment

Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
          This again? Pfft... Why not set up another company based in overseas that makes double-cream pickups and exports them to the US?
          Doesn't work that way. Not allowed to be sold in the USA.

That is why you don't see Gibson headstock MIJ clones for sale here.
          I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

I'm in. Although I don't have a pressing need (currently) for double creams, I find it g-damned ridiculous that anyone can patent a solid color.

Undoubtedly this was passed way back when due to the ignoramuses at USPTO not knowing jack about guitar gear.

Trademarking a solid color is like trademarking tree bark texture... (GTF outta here).

I'll post this notification on my forum (and others) as well.
            Last edited by LLL; 03-07-2017, 08:35 PM.

Comment

I am not ok with posting this kind of stuff here. Especially about a competitor's product. It is one thing if you are discussing this, but registering here just to post a link to your survey? Sorry. It is locked for now.
              And IWantDoubleCream, if you bring up this survey in any other thread, you are banned. There are lots of other things to discuss other than this.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
              X