Phostenix wiring diagrams gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phostenix wiring diagrams gone?

Most of you probably will know about Phostenix's Google Site where he had a load of brilliant wiring diagrams: https://sites.google.com/site/phostenixwiringdiagrams/

I went on there to look at some ideas for my Fluence project (would still appreciate some help guys!) and found that the images on the site aren't loading! I don't know if it's my settings, or something, but the Dropbox links say that they cannot be found.

That's pretty much the only place to go for fancy wiring if you have an S-1 switch, like I do, and also for weird and wonderful wiring for just about any combination of pickups out there. Am I the only one having trouble? Also, as far as I can see, he appears to be inactive on all forums and hasn't updated the site in a very long time. If these are all lost, this could be a terrible loss to the guitar modding/tinkering/wiring community.
    2003 American Series Stratocaster - Axes-R-Us custom HSH set
    200x Squier SE Strat - Fender N3 Noiseless set
    2017 American Professional Jazzmaster w/ Baritone Neck + Mastery Bridge - stock pickups
    Laney IRT Studio
    1988 Marshall 1912 Cab with Celestion G12
    Pedalboard (Boss SD-1, BF-2, CE-5, DD-500, RC-30, MXR La Machine, Empress Reverb, TC Polytune Mini Noir)

Comment

Hey, thanks for posting this. Great place for diagrams.
      Originally Posted by IanBallard
      Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
      X