JMBL on bottom of pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMBL on bottom of pickup

I bought a used LP with a Duncan pickup in it. It has a sticker with JMBL on the underside. Just wondering if anyone knew what kind that was. I've never used a Duncan pickup before, so I don't know if its some lingo that I don't know. I must be an idiot because I can't find anything related on the web. Thanks
    '90 Gibson Les Paul Studio, '96 Jackson DR2, '98 MIM Fender Strat, '05 Ibanez RG7321, '07 Squier 51, '04 ESP LTD B-105

Re: JMBL on bottom of pickup

That my friend is a Jazz Bridge Model...
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

BTW...welcome to the forum
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Jazz Model Bridge, wound by L
        Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Working...
        X