Need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice

Hey guys im new to this forum and dont know to much about seymour duncan pickups. I have a mexican made strat with three single coil pickups. Im looking to replace them with some pickups that are going to give me some hella crunch and metal. If you guys could give me a little help you will be greatly appreciated thanx for takin a look.

Re: Need some advice

I'll suggest two bridge pickups... Hot Rails, or the Livewire Hot for Strat. The Livewire is badass, and really versatile, too. You may also look into Lace Sensor pickups. I've got the Red (bridge) Silver (middle) Blue (neck) set in my Strat, and LOVE them.

BTW, welcome to the forum!
    “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

thank you bud i appreciate ill be sure to check them out

Comment

I'll go with the Hot Rails, too, man.

I'd also look into a Cool Rails in the neck to get a sweet neck pickup tone.
        This space is for rent.

Comment

welcome,

for the sound you mentioned these two ideas come to mind:

JB jr (bridge)
          hotrails
          hotrails

jb jr (bridge)
          hotrails
          lil screamin demon (neck)

good luck
          t4d
          gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Working...
          X