Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quarterpoundin'

Hey dudes 'n dettes, new guy here

Sorry if this is an age-old question that's been done to death (I searched the forum with no luck), but do Quarterpounders for Jazzmaster fit the stock pickup covers without modification? Or does it need a bit of A Team-style MODIFYING with a circular file?

Many thanks!
    -Doog
    Last edited by Doog; 03-08-2005, 01:26 PM.

Re: Quarterpoundin'

First, welcome to the forum!

I think they come with the covers?

I know all the Duncans I have did, so you should be OK, although I'd get a second opinion before you commit to anything....
    "What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet, sweet music?"

Comment

Originally posted by Doog
      Hey dudes 'n dettes, new guy here

Sorry if this is an age-old question that's been done to death (I searched the forum with no luck), but do Quarterpounders for Jazzmaster fit the stock pickup covers without modification? Or does it need a bit of A Team-style MODIFYING with a circular file?

Many thanks!
      -Doog

A-Team style.....I LOVE IT!

First and foremost WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

About your question though from my memory the pup cover comes with the pup...or maybe it goes naked. I remember Jeremy saying that one QPs are naked I think that was the strat though.

Luke
      “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

Hey Doog; Welcome to the forum. My Quarter Pounds did not come with covers, but the tape job they do on them is so neat and clean, that it almost looks like they do. Mine look fine.

Also, I bought a set of Seymour Duncan single covers from GuitarElectronics, (for a different project), and they definitely don't fit. I'm not sure if all single covers are the same size, but I would assume so.

Hope that helps.

Artie

Comment

Working...
        X